Sabtu, 15 Februari 2014

#edelweiss2014


and this is the second update!
yay for me.
there's heavy rain outside before, and i like it so much. 
i dont know why-_-

so, this time i'll upload-ing some photo while me and my classmates and the whole school peoples participated in grand opening event of my beloved school's anniversary~
its so fun! im truly really really enjoy it!
why? cause last year i can't attend this event, poor me-_-

hereby the photos



some games at "Games Area"!


inspire quote. photo taken by me, wdyt?


photo-booth?


"Games Area" welcome sign


Eleventh Science Two!



The girls


"Come on guys! Prepare your best pose!"
our narcism will never die-_-


how cute we are huh?





my weirdo besties while perform. she is the vocalist!





"Sign Here" board!

a candid?

my handwrite. a little word for my beloved school.

Look! we're on Instagram!





"yeah im taller than you!"


some selfies with my fashion-and-food-and-my-half bestie



have a blast weekend!
xoxo



2 komentar:

  1. keren nih keren haha
    coba dibuat tulisan dikit2 diceritakan foto2nya hhe

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thanks kak!
      btw, there's some explanation under the photos kak tapi gak semua poto ada tulisan-tulisannya.
      thx for the comment, its really helpful!

      Hapus